PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Challenge Charts for Reading Comprehension

   
          
I have been concerned with students not remembering what they have read, so I created some charts, Challenge Charts, which can hang in a classroom or be placed in a notebook. The charts will serve as reminders for readers to become more involved with the text. The illustrations highlight bees in the way the connections students should make with the text.

            The charts include:
o   Visualize
o   Question
o   Predict
o   Connect
o   Summarize
           
           
            I hope you enjoy them and more importantly, that they help your students.






They are priced reasonably at $5.99. Please email me for a copy. You will be able to download immediately.
My email address is Potterf@aol.com.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment